Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Countdown

I guess as one of the ladies it's my turn to contribute to this blog too. I resent all the implications that has been made here about us "ladies" bringing too much luggage and being otherwise a bit blasé about this trip. That is so not true. I'm really looking forward to this trip, I think it's going to be great fun. I just don't sit every day looking at webcams from the Stelvio pass just to be able to say that the "Würstmann" has finally arrived. For you that don't understand what that means, I can tell you that it means that the pass has finally opened and you are able to drive there. :)

Anyways, yesterday we booked the final hotel, a spa hotel. Yey! :) I hope we acutally have the time to do some spa-ing too. :)

I have to endure a week of work now before we can leave for Munich on Tuesday, but I think I'll manage.

P.S. This contribution has to be read with a bit of humor. :)

No comments: